six pack hood on a 68 cuda?

-

stroker mike

Reaction score
Do you guys think a six pack scoop would look better than an early hemi scoop on my cuda? I have a 68 fastback and a s/s hemi scoop would be a bit too big for me, plus I drive it rain or shine, so...The early hemi style is only 2 1/2 inches, though. With a high rise, nos plate and air cleaner I need a bit of clearance! I'd love to hear opinions!

Hemi scoop on a dart....it looks much better cause of the squared off body lines....thats why the 6-pack scoop looks better on a Duster cause of the curvy lines.

Mike I just don`t know about that combo?:bom:Lol!

IM000649%20%28Small%29.JPG

Hey, that looks cool, John! That is a very understated carnivore you're driving, there! Well done. I love the long lines...that the tires left on the pavement behind your cuda! Right on, guys.

i just bought a six pack hood from aar.can`t wait to see what it looks like on my 68 cuda.should be going into the shop soon.hope mine looks as good as johns.beautiful car guy.

I think it would look great on a 68 cuda.
I went the hemi scoop, but I still have to install the pins in the front of the scoop.
That is another pain in the butt you can avoid if you go with the 6 pack scoop.
DSCN3728.jpg

Just have to say Cudaspaz. that is one of the sexiest cars i have seen. can't wait to see it finished. it inspires me to fix up my own in a similar fashion.

The 6pk scoop looks good on the 68 Cuda's as does the Hemi scoop. I say go for it. Ron

Hey Longgone,

Forgive me for a dumb question (I'm a B-body guy),
is that an early Hemi scoop on your beautiful mean looking fish ?

Just have to say Cudaspaz. that is one of the sexiest cars i have seen. can't wait to see it finished. it inspires me to fix up my own in a similar fashion.

Why thank you for the compliment!

In all honesty it's a pretty roller, but has a good starting point to work with.

Still have alot to do and alot to learn, not much spare time or money, and lots of kids to keep me busy with family matters.

-
Back