Six Pack linkages.....

-

MAPS

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello
Yrs ago I had a set of linkages that were like these (but I did not have vacuum secondaries on my end carbs)
I have searched high and low for these but without pictures I was never able to get my description across accurately. Until now.
If anyone knows where I can buy these or
B0602479-EF2D-4EEB-88D1-F0EF6914A12F.jpeg
someone who makes them, etc.
Please let me know.
Thank you.
MAPS

@MAPS I don’t think your going to find them at a MoPar store since there Ford parts pirated for MP. Check a Ford site. Perhaps a Chevy site may have these linkages. IDK, I’m in the same boat as you right now. I just figured I’d make my own. Spherical rod ends and a length of stud in between? It may not look as pretty as others, but work it should.

Last edited:
41A042D2-D077-41D3-B820-331B55FC8CAE.png
I made this from brass rods, Hiem ends, and had to turn some spacers on the lathe.
DF5AFD58-8583-41C5-BD02-5C5A4284F2C4.png

There is a lot going on in a little bit of real estate. Especially if you are using the factory air cleaner.

i have a set of six pack linkages that have the slide stop on it like that. I thought it was to make sure the end carbs shut...

Hello guys
Seems like I wasn't getting any updates on this thread so I thought no one responded, but I want to say thank you to all of you for the help
MAPS

-
Back