Sizzler DEMON

-

CornDog

Reaction score
I was browsing ebay looking at Demon Decals. I came across a "Sizzler" Demon decal for the hood. I don't think I have ever seen one of these before. Does anyone have a photo and where this decal goes and how it looks on the car? What did you get with the "Sizzler" package?

Justin
"CornDog"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...o=DR&its=S%2BI%2BSS&itu=ISS%2BUCI%2BSI&otn=12

Demon72SizzlerDecal.jpg

A Demon Sizzler looked like a 340 Demon and had all the options of a 340 car with out the 340. Sizzlers only came with S/6 or 318. They called them decal muscle cars. They made them for people who wanted the mucle car look with out the high cost of inshurince.

Very good explanation Burntorange70. The only thing that might be added is that the '71 versions didn't get the Rallye Gauges either. It is the Demon equivalent of the Duster's "Twister Package" and "decal muscle car" is as accurate of a name as I've heard for them.

Ray

A Demon Sizzler looked like a 340 Demon and had all the options of a 340 car with out the 340. Sizzlers only came with S/6 or 318. They called them decal muscle cars. They made them for people who wanted the mucle car look with out the high cost of inshurince.

yup the same as a twister duster.

You guys are awesome. Wow, I keep saying this has become one of my favorite site.... right behind ebay :) After seeing hood blackout I think I have seen one before. Actually, it looks just like the red one in the ad above. Hey Casey Davis... what book is that that you found that info? You can't ever have too much literature laying around. Thanks again guys.

Justin
"CornDog"

You guys are awesome. Wow, I keep saying this has become one of my favorite site.... right behind ebay :) After seeing hood blackout I think I have seen one before. Actually, it looks just like the red one in the ad above. Hey Casey Davis... what book is that that you found that info? You can't ever have too much literature laying around. Thanks again guys.

Justin
"CornDog"

My favorite site:

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/

-
Back