skinny front tires.vw size

-

mopardart44067

Reaction score
Has anyone ran 135x15 vw tires on the front with fenderwell headers.will they handle the weight of 500 bb stroker?or will 165 vw tire be fine?

I have the 165's. They can nip at the hookers every now and then. Certainly don't want to go taller IMO.

My car has a bigblock street strip duster.I wanna run the skinniest tires on the front I have 15x4 welds.hooker 5205 fenderwell headers.concerned about the speed rating and weight rating I wanna eventually run low 9s or faster.my car is certified to 7.50 1/4 mile the rear right now has 30/10.5/15 mh racemaster slicks.

Vw tires are not speed rated and not rated for that heavy of a car. Running that fast on a inferior tire would scare the crap out of me.

Im gonna run 28-30 height rear tires.what height should the front runners be? Take in consideration fenderwell headers?dont care about turns its a drag car .which will c limited town driving.only country roads and race track.

I have both michelin XZX and Nankang 155/15's and the load rating is about maxed on a light A, 660 lbs ring a bell but look it up. They might be H or S rated to 112 but big block weight and speed, may consider Moroso, M/T or MH runners.

-
Back