slant/6 2 barrell manifold

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know dude. That's intake, exhaust and carb. Get dude to chunk it on Gayhound and it might not be too bad.

if you could get him to seperate the exhaust from it (same as all other slanted exhaust), you could ship it for about $50. still a great deal

I just got off the phone with the guy and looks like I will need to start researching the super six swap! If all goes well I will be picking it up tomorrow.

Seen Greyhound prices lately? They think they are UPS Red! It aint cheap anymore....But it is pretty fast, that's what they are selling now.

I just picked it up, for $50 I couldn't pass it up! It came with the intake, carb, exhaust manifold, bracketry and kickdown linkage. He wasn't sure if the kickdown linkage is correct so I will have to look into that later.

Wow that is a great deal for all that you got. Just think of the money that you saved on the machihing costs alone.:cheers:

hey man, if you need help w the super 6 swap holler. Ive done it twice and have lots of pictures that may help.. If anything, I can tell you what not to do.
Godspeed

Keni

Thanks Keni I'm sure you will be hearing from me later! I have your thread about the super 6 swap bookmarked for a reference when it comes time for my swap. It will have to wait for next spring as I will be swamped with school until then. I'm also going to try to get ahold of some hooker headers and a cam over the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back