-
Status
Not open for further replies.

VDART

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Contact seller
I have 2 225 slant's for sale in Wichita Ks 67209, i'm going to use the 1 bbl intake /exhaust for my 66 valiant -- to swap out the holley 4 bbl on it. Other wise both are long blocks-- 1 is a 5 freeze plug style & has a 68 & later crank in it -- the other came from a 75 duster -- but i do not recall the specifics on it.

he 75 duster car i drove briefly-- so it is a known running motor-- the other I do not know -- but it turns over smoothly & prior owner pulled for a v-8

i will sell most parts -- but preferably complete engines --$100 each
located in wichita ks, thanks Lawrence

Attachments

• slantac 003 (Large).jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 861
  • slantac 001 (Large).jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 869
  • slantac 002 (Large).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 834
  • 66valianta 101 (Large).jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 850
Will you part out that A/C damper pulley (the rear one) I need one for a trigger wheel core. Thanks.

the engine from the duster-- i do not think it was original to it--- does that matter?

I do not have easy access to truck lines & this would not be a cheap proposal.

Lawrence

no-- but will have a 4 bbl & 390 cfm holley soon from a 1966 valiant 2 dr post slant car.

looking for 1 bbl to bolt on 65 dart, want a known runner to bolt on, second choice is known runner that would need cleaning and kit. prefer rod style. please let me know if you have anything. thanks.

SD- the slant in my 66 runs fine--
805 mopar kid -- read again-- pishta has already rec'd the pulley

Barbee-- I have a rod style carb but the accelerator pump arm is missing the correct screw

PM feature is the best way to contact. thanks

Does the A/C engine have Power Steering if so would you sell all the PS brackets including the one that mounts on the side of the engine.

I am interested in your engines if they are still available.
I live in Tulsa OK. so I could drive up and get them in my truck (Dodge of course).
First time at using this forum so if I am doing something wrong, just don"t kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back