-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RELIABLEHPNE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have been tasked with cleaning out my employer's NOS parts and just found 4 crankshafts for what appears to be a 225 Slant 6. The casting number is 3769307 which should mean the part number is 3830099. We are an old Chrysler Industrial Dealer. See Pics and I can try and get better ones if someone is interested. The 3 that are stacked have not been removed from the foam that I am aware of. I will try and answer any questions but everyone on this forum probably knows more than me. $125 for one or Accepting offers for all 4 plus shipping costs. Will accept Credit Cards (3.75% processing fee) and we have the ability to ship these. I will try and get the crank out of the box again and post some more pictures (Edit to add more photos)

IMG_9747.jpg

IMG_9748.jpg

IMG_9749.jpg

IMG_9750.jpg

IMG_9751.jpg

IMG_9752.jpg

IMG_9753.jpg

IMG_9754.jpg

IMG_9755.jpg

Last edited:
Just to let you know, you must include prices in the for sale section, or your ad will be deleted. It's in the rules that you agreed to when you posted the ad.

Could You please post the actual box dimensions, & I figure they weigh 80lbs each? Also forum rules require a price, so make something up so the thread doesn't get deleted, Thx!

Just to let you know, you must include prices in the for sale section, or your ad will be deleted. It's in the rules that you agreed to when you posted the ad.
Thank You for the heads up I have corrected the mistake

Last edited:
Looks to me like it is the late forged crank with the large converter pocket. My opinion, that is a good price if you need a crank. But shipping could kill a deal.

I have been tasked with cleaning out my employer's NOS parts and just found 4 crankshafts for what appears to be a 225 Slant 6. The casting number is 3769307 which should mean the part number is 3830099. We are an old Chrysler Industrial Dealer. See Pics and I can try and get better ones if someone is interested. The 3 that are stacked have not been removed from the foam that I am aware of. I will try and answer any questions but everyone on this forum probably knows more than me. $125 for one or Accepting offers for all 4 plus shipping costs. Will accept Credit Cards (3.75% processing fee) and we have the ability to ship these. I will try and get the crank out of the box again and post some more pictures (Edit to add more photos)

View attachment 1716172606

View attachment 1716172607

View attachment 1716172608

View attachment 1716172618

View attachment 1716172619

View attachment 1716172620

View attachment 1716172621

View attachment 1716172622

View attachment 1716172623
Could you figure shipping to Macon, Georgia 31217? I'm interested, but we live on a shoestring budget and I am sure shipping will be steep. I ask in open forum so that maybe the guys can get a general idea of what it would cost to ship.

Could you figure shipping to Macon, Georgia 31217? I'm interested, but we live on a shoestring budget and I am sure shipping will be steep. I ask in open forum so that maybe the guys can get a general idea of what it would cost to ship.
Can you also figure shipping to 80615, Eaton, CO? Definitely interested if shipping doesn’t kill me. Thanks!

Sorry for the delayed response. all the cranks got sold late Friday

Thank You for all the replies and interest. The crank shafts sold late Friday I will be putting up some more stuff as I figure out what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back