Slant 6 hipo head

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never in my life have I seen a MP slant head. Not sayin they didn't make one.....but I have had MP books dating back to the early 70s and I don't remember one. You gotta link? I'd like to see it.

would have been nice if he would have taken the picture of the port side of the head, and maybe the chambers and bigger valves. if it was done and done nice its a deal spent almost that on the oversize valves not to mention the porting

looks like it may be already spoken for, but that is a killer deal, even with the mismatched intake valves. I saw one from Argentina that someone imported, had closed chamber heads. Maybe set up for CNG or something...

Dutra has one of those argentine heads on .org.

Never in my life have I seen a MP slant head. Not sayin they didn't make one.....but I have had MP books dating back to the early 70s and I don't remember one. You gotta link? I'd like to see it.

P4529821 - Fully Prepped Cylinder Head Assembly

1993 Catalog, Page 28
1994 Catalog, Page 28
1996 Catalog, Page 28

Those are the first three catalogs I grabbed.

P4529105 - Race Ported Slant Six Cylinder Head

1989 Catalog - Page 59

Damn, your cool, Tom! Do those ports look ported on the advertised head?

I remember those in the catalog in the early 90's. And they listed big cams for them to. Always wanted one.

P4529821 - Fully Prepped Cylinder Head Assembly

1993 Catalog, Page 28
1994 Catalog, Page 28
1996 Catalog, Page 28

Those are the first three catalogs I grabbed.

P4529105 - Race Ported Slant Six Cylinder Head

1989 Catalog - Page 59

Wow. Thanks Tom. I wasn't doubtin it.....I had simply never seen it. Thanks.

Damn, your cool, Tom! Do those ports look ported on the advertised head?

Pishta I talked to the guy and he told me the ports are mildly ported with a lot of bowl work hardened seats Ford valves but he wasn't sure about the springs ill post some pics when I get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back