-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ms2420

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have several misc parts left over from my 440 conversion. All are in good running condition. Not sure what alot of it is worth so all fair offers are considered. All parts are from 1971 2door Valiant Scamp with 44,000 original miles. Vehicle ran excellent when converted just over a year ago. Parts located in Morris County, NJ 07936. Pictures upon request, please send me email address, I have trouble posting pics on here because the files are too large.

- 225 slant six 1bbl. Complete and stored in garage since pulled.
- 904 Tranny with torque converter, kick-down parts & yoke present
- full exhaust with muffler. In one piece so shipping might be a problem.
- Radiator from slant six. Clean and undamaged.
- drive shaft with the small u-joints
- other misc parts, if you think of something you need from /6 car, ask.. I
might have it.

You might want to advertise on slantsix.org. I need a 225, but I'm looking for a later Super Six and closer to me.

Do you know the length it should be? I have one in my garage that measures 52" from center to center of the u-joints. Not certain it came out of the Scamp, it may be out of a 440/727 1966 Charger with an 8-3/4 rear.

Do you know the length it should be? I have one in my garage that measures 52" from center to center of the u-joints. Not certain it came out of the Scamp, it may be out of a 440/727 1966 Charger with an 8-3/4 rear.

I believe if I'm not mistaken it should be around 52 5/8" -53" and does it still have the slip yoke?

The slip yoke went with the tranny, its not there. I can email you a picture of it if you want. Not sure how close it will be to what you need at 52" but let me know. @75Brougham, the engine and tranny have been sold. I do still have the whole exhaust from front to back in one piece hanging in my garage if anyone needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back