slant 6 performance parts

-

rdmopar

Reaction score
Rdmopar looking for info on slant 6 performance parts. We raced a slant 6 back in the 70nds and got a dare to do it again this time in a altered not a 65 lancer.Give me some input.Thanks

I've got a new Clifford HyperPak intake manifold, Holley 390cfm carb with only a few hundred miles on it and a nearly new pair of Clifford shorty headers. I'll sell the whole setup for $900 shipped, in the 48 states...

Guys are doing some fantastic things with turbo chargers the slant loves boost....
I have some extra turbo slant stuff let me no if it's something you may be interested in shout me a pm

I maybe finding a new home for my drool tube head :glasses7: big valves and springs shaved 40 thousand'th,
But first I promised the builder a shot at buying it back.
yes :cheers: welcome aboard and enjoy this great site full of knowledge :glasses7:

Forced induction is really the way to go with the slant because the head is junk and the small cubes. I'd be looking in that direction.

If you go NA I know from my slant you need to boost compression substantially and look at a cam and headers.

There are a lot of parts available. All depends on how fast you want to go. Do some reading, so you don't get parts that don't work or are over priced. The range of power output from a slant can be anywhere from 200 hp to close to 600 hp. Speed costs money, how fast do you want to spend. A lot of good info here at www.slantsix.org

Welcome back! At one time we quit racing slants and now we are sort of back. Slant in an altered sounds great. We have a slant 6 bracket at the MoPars Invade Mo-Kan Dragway in the springtime and it would be great to have an open wheel car in the field. We also go to the Cedar Falls, IA. MoPar Race in the fall.
I have a shorty 904 that I have for sale that might work for you.

Mark

-
Back