Slant 6 racecar

-
Well it's been a while and i have started to get back on the horse with this build. I got layed off a while back and that put it on hold but i'm back at it thank god. Moved into a new place that has more room to work and some work benchs, feels good to have the space to move and store stuff!
104_0938.jpg

104_0940.jpg

You can see the wrapped headers above and here is the block that is going to have .140 removed from the deck.
104_0937.jpg

Just need to plumb in the fuel cell and wire the battery and rest of the for that matter.
104_0942.jpg

And my little garage buddy, he was sleeping under it till i got the camera in hand!
104_0943.jpg

104_0944.jpg

And more to come as the money problem gets better:thumbup:!

TF

looks good! do you think you will bring your duster to sacramento again this year? i sent you a pm. with a carb setup question. did you get it?

Glad to see your back on your build!I,ve changed direction with my 66 Dart.I sold off my 6 cyl. with all the go fast goodies,even the dual exhaust.I bought a rebuilt 360/904 combo for $800 and had a trans-go 2 shift kit installed,also a 2500 stall.I,m gonna take her to the track on wed.nite,it,s $20 for T&T for the evening.Got to see if all my work will pay off?(disc.up front,8 3/4 3.91 s.g with moser,s also 2 1/2 inch duals with cutouts.I hope you can get yours out during the summer?Good Luck!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7gPTPQVBVQ

I have an AFB 650 manual sec and a 650 demon vac sec, not sure yet but more than likely the AFB. The demon has some issues but it looks good.
Let us know what it does Pettyblue sounds good! I need to get some vids of my duster doin that!

TF

TF

-
Back