-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rusty

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a slant 6 that I am pulling from my 69 dart casting #2806830-2 motor will start and run but carb has vaccumn leak.I don't know how long this car had been sitting before I got it but the motor didn't make any strange noises! Don't want to screw anyone,what is it worth? Any interest on this site? Motor is still in car and located in De Soto,Ks.Have the trans to but can't drive due to no brakes yet!

What do you mean find gas? Do you mean gas tank? Knnow someone here who may have one,what do you need it for?He has a whole bunch of mopar gas tanks stacked up along with a warehouse full of used parts.I still don't know what this \6 is worth,all I did to it to start it was points,plugs,and gas,then I put a waterpump on it an an intake gasket,I thought the vaccumn leak was the intake.It will run as long as the carb don't open more than 1/4 inch.Sprayed carb cleaner around carb shaft and it sped up.So I am sure if I had a good carb for it it would run.But I don't want to put anymore money it if I am not going to use it.Let me know,Thanks Todd

Todd I think he means the gas to drive there and get it. He just had knee surgery so he is down for a while

Todd I think he means the gas to drive there and get it. He just had knee surgery so he is down for a while

OK,I can understand that with gas as high as it is! Sorry I didn't know about surgery hope it all comes out ok,i know a few guys who have had knee surgeries common in my job,standing on concrete 12 hrs a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back