Slant engine builder in SW PA.

-

fastbackmopar

Mopar Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm looking for a good slant six performance engine builder in the PA, OH, MD area. I have a few local places but I'm worried they may have no idea how to deal with a slant. I'm looking for a hot street build up cause if it was mild I'd rebuild her myself. Thanks in advance.

A friend of mine has all his work(slant 6) done at Brocker's speed shop Rt 51 Pittsburgh near Century Three Mall. They have been there for ever.Greg's car the "Ruster" runs 12.teens @ 110 mph at Pittsburgh Raceway Park.
You are correct that most think you can build a slant like any other V8.Nope, Apples and Oranges.Yes the basics may be similar but some things apply differently. Good Luck !

Another you could inquire about is Bob George Racing in 84 Pa. Bob has at least 50 years of Mopar building under his belt. Can't say if he has done many if any Slants but may be worth checking into.

There's not much special about assembling a slant six.... Maybe in the porting and cam choice, but not in the machine machine work or assembly.

-
Back