Slant Headers

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a used set of headers they want to part with?

Yeah.....you and a thousand other people wanna know.

Well, if I wanted a smart *** response I would of asked my kids!!!! If you don't have anything good to say don't say it.

you can check ebay... they pop up there every so often... there not really an item that get on a used market... people hang on to them...

you can check ebay... they pop up there every so often... there not really an item that get on a used market... people hang on to them...

Thanks,

I am a V8 guy so this is my first slant. I mainly have two early A bodies, both Darts, both 64's, one convertable and the other a post car. I also have a 71 Road Runner.

I'll keep my eyes open

I talked to a guy at the car show a couple of weeks ago that had a set off a cuda
He gave me his phone number,I was looking for other parts for my 64 270 convert,
Will see if I can find it where in wa do you hail from

Moe

Thanks,

I am a V8 guy so this is my first slant. I mainly have two early A bodies, both Darts, both 64's, one convertable and the other a post car. I also have a 71 Road Runner.

I'll keep my eyes open

what are you building that you need headers may i ask? what are your plans for the motor/car?

these little slants can be fun...

Attachments

• 100_4732.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 347
Well, if I wanted a smart *** response I would of asked my kids!!!! If you don't have anything good to say don't say it.

I wasn't bein a smartass. If I ever am, there'll be absolutely no doubt. I was merely letting you know that it is gonna be a difficult task.

I talked to a guy at the car show a couple of weeks ago that had a set off a cuda
He gave me his phone number,I was looking for other parts for my 64 270 convert,
Will see if I can find it where in wa do you hail from

Moe

Moe, I have a 64 270 Dart vert. What are you looking for?

Attachments

• Dart at Springfling.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 298
Well, kinda looking for a rebuildabe /6 as complete as possible,rear front fender splash panels,and always just looking,just found a64 dart GT 89% rust but got some glass ,sstrim and wiring. Just bought a set of cragers from another FABO member

245eed69.jpg

I wasn't bein a smartass. If I ever am, there'll be absolutely no doubt. I was merely letting you know that it is gonna be a difficult task.

That's okay, don't worry about it. Worst part of the internet in that you don't have that in person interaction. What is meant as a joke to some could be construed as an insult to others.

Well, kinda looking for a rebuildabe /6 as complete as possible,rear front fender splash panels,and always just looking,just found a64 dart GT 89% rust but got some glass ,sstrim and wiring. Just bought a set of cragers from another FABO member

245eed69.jpg

We have several slants laying around. The crowd I run with gives them away. I have a lot of trim that I didn't use on my Dart. You are welcome to it. How are you set for tail lights?

I've had a couple sets in the past, but not for a while, John. I thought I saw some on the Spokane Craigslist a couple of weeks ago, but I don't see them now.

Oh, there it is. It's here in town. Do you want me to check them out for you? He's selling a bunch of junk as a package. Do you get over here ever any more?

http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/2587377621.html

I've had a couple sets in the past, but not for a while, John. I thought I saw some on the Spokane Craigslist a couple of weeks ago, but I don't see them now.

Oh, there it is. It's here in town. Do you want me to check them out for you? He's selling a bunch of junk as a package. Do you get over here ever any more?

http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/2587377621.html

Thanks Tom, already on it. They guy has headers, intake and a electronic ignition kit to sell as a package. Nick is heading up tomorrow to pickup a car from Scott Smith (HARMS). He's meeting the guy at the WA/ID border truck stop to pickup the parts for me. All I really need now is a Offy valve cover. I want to keep this car old school as much as possible. Not quite rat rod. I am also looking for some 10" drum brakes. I'll also need the front spindles. That car weighs 2775 pounds so brakes are not an issue at this point.

contact FABO member Dodge33 they have a pair that I did some trading with the headers arn't the best but with a little work they would be nice

-
Back