Slant six 7.232 pass utube link

-
Shaker,sure glad you dont live close to me or WE would bee stuffing your combo in My car and going for those 9s.Driver would bee determined by weight.I normally weigh 190, actually went on a diet and went down to 175 for my record run of a 11.50 in sacremento,,,yes I am a sicko.Guzzi Mark

Shaker,sure glad you dont live close to me or WE would bee stuffing your combo in My car and going for those 9s.Driver would bee determined by weight.I normally weigh 190, actually went on a diet and went down to 175 for my record run of a 11.50 in sacremento,,,yes I am a sicko.Guzzi Mark

Yes we would and yes you would drive...215 here.

That car leaves the line nice, it just puts everything into forward motion.

Not only does that sixxer run but boy can you cut a light! You'd put all them nitrous boys to shame!

I respect anything thats fast, so be worried about anyone dogging your six, cause it can out run damn near everyone who gives you S&^* about it.

I love my 74 225! I bought her for $1000 bucks, she has 74k on her and all I've ever done to her was 1 oil change so far and inspection/registration stickers. In face she just took a 200 mile trip to a car show in sealy texas without even a hiccup!

-
Back