-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kkeith1986

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I bought these from a FABO member a few months ago. My plan was to put them on my Valiant but things have changed. The headers are in good shape and have been painted in high-temp paint. They have been massaged a little in certain areas for clearance issues. The headers come with everything pictured, including the intake heater part. Asking 195.00 but as of right now I am not looking to ship. If you are some what close we might be able to figure something out so we could meet half way. I am located in Wheaton, IL 60189

Attachments

• headers 1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 919
  • headers2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 813
  • headers3.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 762
So YOUR the guy who has the black Valiant. Seen the car but only once. PM me, got some info for you. I am only about 5 minutes away from you, thanks.
Chas.

Attachments

• new car pics 015.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 778
Found a box from a bike but they still will not fit because of the shape of the number 6 pipe. Priced reduced to 155.00 since I still can not ship them.

I'll give you $185 even, parts and shipping, if you can figure a way to ship it. Sometimes you can actually tape boxes together to get them shipped. Or you can just wrap them with a lot of plastic wrap and bubble wrap, put an adress on it and ship them that way. I've done it before. Maybe rules have changed, but it works. These have the heat riser piece, so they will work on the single stock intake right?

I am going to look around my buddies shop tomorrow for a box that is big enough. Then I will let you know.

This weekend I am finding a damn box so I can get them out of the garage. I will bubble wrap them and ship them like that if I have to

he's already givin them away....shipping will be more than 30$
I'll give you $185 even, parts and shipping, if you can figure a way to ship it. Sometimes you can actually tape boxes together to get them shipped. Or you can just wrap them with a lot of plastic wrap and bubble wrap, put an adress on it and ship them that way. I've done it before. Maybe rules have changed, but it works. These have the heat riser piece, so they will work on the single stock intake right?

i have been looking around and I think $215.00 shipped is a fair price. If anyone is interested send me a PM

he's already givin them away....shipping will be more than 30$
He was reducing his price at the time, just tossing a number out for haggling. Dang now he has a box, and now I can't afford them anymore... :banghead:

Story of my life... $215 shipped is still a small percent of what I've seen em sold for, so I know what you mean waggin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back