-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Green Duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to find a pair of headers for my 225 slant six in a 1972 duster car has power steering, AC and NO power brakes. Not looking for a specific brand or type just dont want to spend a fortune on new headers. Shipping is to 19020, Thanks.

Last edited:
Looking to find a pair of headers with a heat provision for my 225 slant six in a 1972 duster car has power steering, AC and
NO power brakes. Not looking for a specific brand or type just dont want to spend a fortune on new headers. Shipping is to 19020, Thanks.
I got a rear piece on the slant six manifold with heat riser just needs a new coil spring

All threads are good. I'll do 125 plus ship

IMG_0695.JPG

Don't think they make a header with heat provision, they sell a water cooled intake by Clifford though when running headers.

Hooker comps have a small welded tube that takes another tube and plate that bolts to the bottom of the intake. You could add that to any headers. I can post a picture in a day or so if you can wait.

I agree that Hooker Super Comps have a heat tube, I have a set, I also do not believe a
farts worth of hot air would make it up the tube to the bottom of the carb,,
What I did was modify the egr cavity on a slant six 2 bbl carb to make it a hot water heated hot spot, works well if interested send me a pm and I’ll get photos, or the Clifford with the water chamber as mentioned would be a good option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back