-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffTheMarine

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am a Marine Stationed in Oceanside,Ca area and I need a slant six motor really bad for my truck. Mine is a 225 with manual trans. I am willing to travel up to the LA area or down to the San Diego area for pickup but I just need something that runs as I am going to be driving it back to Washington State in 2 months when I get out of the Marine Corps.

Please call or PM

509-863-2617

Thanks

Jeff Yarbrough
Semper Fi

You ought to post a wanted ad over at .org plus give Doug Dutra (Doc) a shout. IIRC he's in the San Diego area. He's the guru for slants

Honestly anything will work. I have a later model motor with a solid cam in it right now so I am not really that specific about what I get as long as it has the crank drilled for a pilot bearing and it runs well. That is about all I am concerned with.

Thanks

Jeff

I have a '73 engine in a '69 Valiant. Don't know yet if it's a manual crank or not but that's not a problem to convert. You can come down and here it run! I just drove the car yesterday. If it wasn't such a beat up 4dr, I'd sell it as a runner. If it's going in a '72-up pickup, the pan and pickup will have to be swapped over. Depending on year, sometimes the balancer does too.
Thanks, Mark

i have one from a 1967 dodge dart gt runs strong and surprising lower miles just have no need for it i will take 200 obo for it or if u got some insanely cool or things i dont have 67 dart parts ill trade lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back