-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charrlie_S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
Need a set of over size intake and exhaust valves for a slant six. Thought I had a set of engine builder valves, but I guess not. Trying to get my second car ready for the Clay City race.

Just did a search for the Enginebuilder vales on Ebay and they aren't there. Now I understand the "wanted" ad. Is this supplier gone forever? Any info?

Just did a search for the Enginebuilder vales on Ebay and they aren't there. Now I understand the "wanted" ad. Is this supplier gone forever? Any info?

He has retired. I was hoping someone might have a set they weren't going to use. The valves are available from other sources, but more money.

I'd heard Ford 300 I6 valves were a worthwhile upgrade but I bet that's kinda under what it sounds like you're looking for.

There are many valves that could be made to work, but that would be more expensive then the valves I'm looking for. I have a head I started building about 30 years ago, and never finished. Might have to do that. It uses Perkins diesel exhaust valves #V1803 as exhaust, and Mopar 413 # V2254X exhaust valves as intakes. Had to cut the head dia, still need to put the face on the valves, and open up the seats, and ports/pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back