Status
Not open for further replies.

speedyvision

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
no, not you dear...haha!
i need an oil dipstick tube with the dipstick (everytime i say dipstick my husband looks as tho i`m calling him!) haha...mine is cracked, hmm, maybe so am i?
but i really need that dipstick, no hunny, not you, just keep watching football!

oooohhh....sorry...I saw dipstick and thought my wife joined the site and was looking for me...lol

What year is your car? I have a 70 dart with a slant 6 in it.

You can e-mail me at [email protected]

k, so much for being a Mopar GOD...haha, just kidding, anyways he didn`t have one...anybody?
yes, i know i can go to the parts yard and maybe find one and that might be what i end up doing, but i am 50 and female. (long hair and long nails are not condusive to auto work!) also i have arthritis, but i AM tenacious!
i put a new stoplight switch in my Dart. back in the day i could`ve done it in 15 minutes, but for these old bones (and bad eyesight) getting under that dash in the dark was no easy chore. it took me a few hours with several breaks during that time. i almost gave up and i even cried a liitle bit over it, but i got it done and my brake lights work now!!! YEAAAAHHH! ...i was proud of myself!
so i thought maybe some member here would have a dipstick tube rusting on an old slant and maybe they could use a few bucks for their garage fridge beer collection?
it saves me from dealing with every greasy lecher at the yard!
(but thankyou Goody`s got Cuda) ...maybe i`ll go there wearing something sexxxy and get more than one dipstick! ...haha...
oh i would NEVER call a guy a dipstick! maybe Yoo-Hoo, HunnyDoo?

If I had one I'd probably ruin it trying to get it out (from the top anyway).
Aftermarket or repop stick and tube may be your best route.

If I had one I'd probably ruin it trying to get it out (from the top anyway).
Aftermarket or repop stick and tube may be your best route.

i haven`t checked with Mopar for it, but i`m sure its overpriced (for my wallet at least) but for the heck of it i did check Year One. they don`t have it... i guess they don`t see slant owners as a viable market! oh well. (they do have them for V-8 cars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back