Sleeping Fish....

-

FISHYPETE

Reaction score
Thought I would share pictures of my fish trying to stay warm, has good company next to my 59 Sweptside :glasses7:

The last pic is of the NOS Cuda grilles and center grille emblem my son (66340sedan) got for me and talked me into hanging them on the wall so they would retail safe....

Great looking garage & the cork boards with the Mopar emblems is WAY cool 8)

I can see they're well taken care of, so they must be warm & cozy....

Great looking garage & the cork boards with the Mopar emblems is WAY cool 8)

I can see they're well taken care of, so they must be warm & cozy....

Thanks, been collecting MoPar emblems for many years...always looking for new ones

Fine, fine, fine looking 66.

We passed winter solstice and Spring is on the way!! They'll both be waking up from hibernation before you know it.

Thanks, been collecting MoPar emblems for many years...always looking for new ones

I have an Imperial emblem that I think was from a dash (no pins) that you can add to your collection.

Send me your addy...:thumbup:

OK, Who can be the first person to find the duplicate emblems? There are two sets.

OK, Who can be the first person to find the duplicate emblems? There are two sets.

The Cordoba emblem on the 3rd board near the bottom on the right & the same emblem on the 4th board midway down on the left look like a match....

I can't find the other duplicates....still looking :glasses7:

Pete a good place to stay warm. Next week talking very cold. I think that 66 Cuda grill would look good in my blue 66. I have my shop heated now and insulated. I needed a place to work at the new house. Jay

That grille is NOT safe up there on the wall, as long as I know it's there!!! ;-)

The Cordoba emblem on the 3rd board near the bottom on the right & the same emblem on the 4th board midway down on the left look like a match....

I can't find the other duplicates....still looking :glasses7:

we have a winner! Now, find the other

I used to hate those drab pail colours but now they just fit the car . Real nice car you have there , I like it !!

I used to hate those drab pail colours but now they just fit the car . Real nice car you have there , I like it !!

Same color that my Dart is supposed to be. Pete's car is stunning in person! tmm

Attachments

• Farmington 018.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 193
Thanks, The Citron Gold color stands out in a crowd...hint-hint Toolmanmike LOL

its a mature color that is timeless.

Love the shop ....very nice.

The sport suburban emblem is going to be a rare one. Some years of satellite wagons or Fury wagons had them. For Plymouth I have seen either "Sport suburban" or "Sport wagon" depending if its a 2 or 3 row seat. Either way those are getting pretty rare.

Great thread :toothy9:

I have a bad case of garage envy - man, that is awesome. Like the Barracuda and Sweptside too.

Cheers,

Steve

-
Back