slick sway?

-
How high does the car sit in the rear, super stock springs, what tires are on the front?

The more information you give the better answers you will receive. You gave us next to nothing. Tire size, wheel size

Rear sits pretty high. It’s on a 28 10.50 15 pro bracket radial with 165 85 15 radial front. Rear has super stock springs and competition engineering shocks. I’ve never had a radial sway before

Rear sits pretty high. It’s on a 28 10.50 15 pro bracket radial with 165 85 15 radial front. Rear has super stock springs and competition engineering shocks. I’ve never had a radial sway before
Well, there goes my comment....I was going to rib you and say go get some drag radials to make it go away, but you are already on radials... that's weird. I have never had my drag radials sway before (I run them at 18psi).

Maybe something to do with the rear being so high??

Many MANY years ago I put a new set of Super Stock springs on my 74 Duster and it was the worst driving car I ever owned. The car printed high 9 second passes with the old springs so I climbed under it thinking I did something wrong. The only difference was how high it sat so I took them off and went to my local spring shop and we working together de-arched them some. After that it was fantastic
74 Duster at Halloween classic 001.jpg

Radial wobble...Wider wheels, tighter shock settings, look at the front end and replace any sloppy steering parts, change the spring rate - all things that have helped people in the past.

how wide is the rims
what size slick are you running

how old is your spring? a front eye bushing, thats got some play in it could cause a bit of hunting in the wheel............
I can imagine any slick with 30 psi to be the problem of rear sway.

-
Back