[WANTED] slickback vinyl top moldings

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to reinstall my Slickback moldings. I'd be glad to take pics and measurements of the little lathe turned parts that hold the moldings in place, if you'd like. They are simple parts that could be made by anyone with a lathe.

I'm about to reinstall my Slickback moldings. I'd be glad to take pics and measurements of the little lathe turned parts that hold the moldings in place, if you'd like. They are simple parts that could be made by anyone with a lathe.
I'd like to see those to match them with what I have. I have had an NOS left side molding for 10 years with some hardware that was in the tube when I got it. I was going to install a slickback vinyl top on my '69 cuda even though it didn't come with it, but common sense reminded me about drilling holes in the roof so I'll probably sell it.

that would be great ! thank you

F5F70802-845A-47E4-B5C3-03296976CC44.jpeg
Pic

There are (8) of these special screws per side on the Slickback trim. I'm not sure of the thread size, but there are 32 threads/inch, probably a #6-32, although this is going into the sheet metal on the roof, and could be about anything.

061.JPG

Snap16.jpg

Snap17.jpg

Snap18.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back