Slide-A-Links???

-

69dodgedart360

Reaction score
i really dont want to tear into my motor for a long time and now i want to work on traction and came across these... what do you guys think? can anyone vouch for them and say that they were worth the cash or should i just buy a pinion snubber? What is more street friendly and by street friendly i mean im gonna be driving 25 miles on a freeway with them every time i take the car out; a freeway is not avoidable.
Thanks

i have set on 70 dart i really like them . the only thing is they have you install a solid aluminum bushing in the front spring eye . it does transfer some noise though the car . i only notice it when i hit a small pot hole or bump it reminds me that they are there. as far as traction they work great.

I have them in my 73 Dart Sport 340 4 speed(450hp)They make my car hook really good.Sometimes I think I have 2 much traction.The good is they are adjustable which I think I need to adjust.I ran 12.88 at 108mph 2 months ago.Have,nt been able to get lower.I should be at like 12.1 or 12.2 at that speed.I,ve got to adjust and see what happens.Runs 12.8-13.0 all day.

-
Back