small block alternator bracket

-

tanis4457

Reaction score
I have 360 that has the double belt pulley ac to alternator to dampener setup. I had to remove my compressor due to it hitting the neck on my thermo housing on my new intake manifold. Do I need to get new pulleys for the dampener? Or can I just get a non ac alternator bracket, I'm having a hard time finding belts that will fit just from the dampener to the alternator.

If you had AC before and you removed to go no AC, you will need to replace the crank pulley, the water pump pulley, and all the Alt brackets. And a new belt.

I have the same problem. I have the non ac top bracket but not the non ac bottom I was hoping the pullies were the same though

Hey krazycuda that is how you do it show great pictures and the parts and where to get them. You get an at a boy. Thanks so much for the info.

Hey krazycuda that is how you do it show great pictures and the parts and where to get them. You get an at a boy. Thanks so much for the info.

You're welcome... :D

You can lead a horse to water....

Hopefully people will follow through and get the right parts so it's done right...

-
Back