Status
Not open for further replies.

CultClassik

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Pair of 318 heads-
I swapped to higher compression heads a while back, and used the valves out of these heads so they are bare but they had under 1000 easy miles on them. You should be able to lap in your valves and go. An exhaust bolt hole is messed up (I don't know what happened, it happened before I got it) but it will likely need to be welded and re-drilled. I need these out of my garage - I can't imagine there's a better price than $50 if you need a set of these. If they don't sell pretty soon I'll have to scrap them out as I need the space in the garage.

360(?) 4 barrel iron intake $25

Right angle oil filter adapter $40

Carter BBD 2bbl carb from a 273, great for 225 slant six obviously needs rebuild, been sitting over 20 years- also have air cleaner assembly you can have if you want $25

A body super stock springs, hangers, shackles, long shocks - used on a drag car, not too many miles as they were 1/4 mile at a time $220

Alternator from 67 Dart, probably original and no good but good for core $5

Original radiator FAN, not the radiator from 67 dart 273 w/AC engine $10

Erson chrome SBM valve covers with oil cap and grommet $20

I have a few AC parts also - condensor, two compressors, hoses, more. If you need AC parts let me know I'll figure out what I've got.

Really need this stuff gone and will likely scrap in before long if it's not gone, I'm hurting for garage space. All prices are OBO and do not include shipping, I can also meet in DFW for pickup. Open to trades for Mopar or Chevy parts.

I could use the carb for parts on my 273 and I have a set of hi-po 273 heads for sale with adjustable rockers if needed can you send me a pic of the air cleaner and a close shot of the carb I need it for parts or rebuild and use mine for parts
jon price for shipping and carb and possibly air cleaner [EMAIL="[email protected] please send a pay pal addy as well

Sorry guys I forgot to subscribe to my own thread so I didn't see this replies until now!

The intake manifold is sold.

Shipping on the springs is going to be $$$. The one quote I looked up was almost $100 for just the springs, so please keep that in mind if you really want to have them shipped. They're big and heavy! carrman, I'll look up a quote for you, guessing it will be about the same.

Sending pics to you, winstoninwisc. I just had my own 273 heads re-done last year, but you are certainly welcome to the 2bbl parts!

Sedanman, what would you like pics of?

Here's a few pics of the springs, shocks and hangers/shackles. Not the best, sorry. For those who asked, the shocks are Mopar, longer, as required for the SS springs. The shackles and hangers need a clean up but are not bad. The guy I got them from bolted them on and used them without painting, nothing a wire brush and rustoleum can't fix :)

(click on any of the images in this post, you'll get a bigger version)

thought you could ship freight or some such?

please do let me know what it will be to ship everything as Im still interested. Any idea how old they are?

Thank you

No luck with better priced shipping, not sure how most people do that I guess!

I've gotten the run around from a few people but everything else is still sitting in my garage, make offers!

No luck with better priced shipping, not sure how most people do that I guess!

I've gotten the run around from a few people but everything else is still sitting in my garage, make offers!

How far are you from Abilene?

What size valves are the heads cut for, and what are the casting numbers? I'd be interested in picking them up from you, If possible.

Stock valves, casting 2843675

PM me if you're interested, we can make arrangements!

What did the A/C condenser come out of ? Price? Where in Texas are you? Thanks..

FYI, those sre 68-74 273/318 castings, the valve sizes are 1.78 and 1.50. If they had the bigger valves, I might be more interested in them, sorry.

Condenser is from a 67 Dart V8. $60 plus ship obo

Springs are 4120863, 4120864. I'll have to double check to see if there's a number on the shocks. Also includes the straight hangers and shackles.

Yes they're standard 318 castings...hence the low low price.

Since I can't edit the original post, I'll say again so it's easier to see, the intake and oil filter adapter are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back