-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Hornet

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a set of Crane Gold Race Aluminum Rocker Arms with the rocker shafts that came with the set. They only have about 500 miles on them. The part number is 69791 and they are 1.6 ratio. I am asking for $350. Please let me know if you have any questions. I will include shipping to the USA. Paypal or cash.

Attachments

• Rocker2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 742
  • Rocker3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 742
  • Rocker20.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 739
Can I ask why you are selling? Real interested, in case my stroker wants more lift. ??????

I decided to change some things around on a 408 stroker I was building. The valve to rocker geometry was off on the Eddy aluminum heads that I was using. Nothing wrong with the rockers just my combination.

what rockers are you going to use on the eddy heads. I am thinking of using the heads. what problems are you coming across.

The rocker geometry was off with the combination that I was using. The roller on the rocker was too far toward the exhaust side of the valves causing side load on the valve.

I don't have any firm commitments from anyone so I will drop the price to $325 with shipping included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back