[SOLD] Small Block Edelbrock heads, used (barely)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Unfortunately, I have to sell my Edelbrock heads that I purchased for my stroker. They are part number 60779, and are closed chamber. I actually traded a set of brand new-in-the-box Edelbrocks with the open chamber for these from a trusted member on here. They are used, but not much by the looks of the heads. I planned on cleaning them up, gasket-matching, porting, and opening the chambers slightly. I disassembled one head just to verify the condition, and it looks great. For those of you that aren't sure of the details of these Edelbrock heads, you can check out the Edelbrock website or this link to Summit Racing http://www.summitracing.com/parts/EDL-60779/ These heads, for the most part, flow excellent out of the box, and very well with some porting. For the price of redoing a stock head, these aren't much more, are lighter, and look better to boot. I can reassemble the head that is apart if the buyer would like, or box it all up in order and ship it that way to save someone the hassle of taking it apart if they want to port, etc. New, these are $1450 for the pair, plus shipping, etc. I'll take $1200 shipped. I need the cash, or I'd be keeping these. I'm going to have to purchase another set down the road, but maybe I'll be a little better off financially. Feel free to ask any questions! They are located in East Palestine, Oh 44413. (I feel kind of sick selling these, I really wanted to get this car going...)

DSCF3331.jpg

DSCF3335.jpg

DSCF3339.jpg

DSCF3338.jpg

to avoid further emotional turmoil you should ship these to me right away ! just lookin out 4 ya :D

Hmm...Some high-quality suspension peices I just put on here, and some more I have to list. I got some k-members, a complete magnum 318 with non-cracked heads, some small block car and truck oil pans, and who knows what else I will find when I start digging? lol I'm hoping it doesn't come to having to sell the short block...

Nice heads.... With only 500 easy miles on them. Wish i had the extra cash, I would buy them back.

Would you consider taking 1000? If not I understand but if so you got em sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back