-
Status
Not open for further replies.

isabil22

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am interested in buying a good used or rebuilt engine does not have to be major Hp but would like something with some power. Looking to spend 2,000.00 or less. Must be in good shape dont want to do a rebuild. I can pick up within a day drive of me or shipping is ok if you are willing.I live in central Ky. Please let me know what you have, going in my 73 Duster.

thanks Bill

To bad you don't live closer?? I live in S. texas and have a rebuilt short block 318. New pistons, rings, bearing and a mild cam, no lifters. It's just a short block but I do also have a pair of original 69 318 heads that have very low mileage on them. I'm only asking $500 for the short block(alone) but I know shipping would be the deal breaker.

treblig

still looking need something with no less than appx. 275 hp no really large cams just a street car. thanks Bill :burnout:

I have some good running 360's have one E58 have never dyno'd any of these so I can't say what horse they are.one 79 360 I drove back from Oklahoma City used no oil 2bbl would run great with a 4 bbl if you are interested let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back