-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bnichols

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a Mopar performance fan and clutch assy or something similar good used. In my 77 volare roadrunner 318 no AC

Last edited:
You will need to be more specific.

What engine SB or BB or slant 6?
How many cubic inches?
What modes to the engine?
What car is it going into?
What year car?
Standard, HD, AC cooling?
What radiator?
What diameter?
What fan blade pitch?
How many blades?
V belt driven OR OEM serpentine drive? (OEM serp spins the opposite direction)
What are your expectations, sit in traffic all day in gear in Arizona in the middle of summer?

There are many fans

a stock volarie will have a belt drive fan and a shroud Id get the 7 bladed fan (it will pull a tornado)/upgrade to a HD thermo clutch 90 percent lock up just got to know if the shroud is for a 18 inch blade
(1977 PLYMOUTH VOLARE Hayden Automotive 2706 Hayden Fan Clutches | Summit Racing
Derale Cooling Products 17118 Derale Clutch Fans | Summit Racing

Goodmark GMK4012312681 Goodmark Mechanical Cooling Fans | Summit Racing

about time you factor a used thermo clutch and shipping you can be into this NEW

Last edited:
Good point, wasn't sure if someone had the Mopar performance one hanging around they didn't use but this is a perfect alternative, thanks
it looks like the 7 blade is out of stock /you have options/hayden most likely made it anyway... just make sure you got to the HD/truck level of thermo clutch/it will more than offset the one less blade on the fan...
as anyone here will affirm with mopars//no such thing as overkill with cooling!!//

Hayden Automotive 2797 Hayden Fan Clutches | Summit Racing

Last edited:
I have a brand new clutch available. Let me know if you are interested.
Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back