-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparvinny

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a set of small block (360) heads that have been reconditioned and ported (at least Stage-I). The heads have been machined for Teflon seals, resurfaced including harden seats and guides. Bolt-on and go racing/cruising!

Spring Info Below.

COMP Cams 995-16 - COMP Cams Valve Springs
Valve Springs, Dual, 1.437 in. Outside Diameter, 402 lbs./in. Rate, 1.020 in. Coil Bind Height

If you have any questions or request additional information, please send PM.

Price: $850 obo

360 Heads_1of2.JPG

360 Heads_2of2.JPG

360 Heads_ intake port.jpg

Last edited:
What is the cc size of the chambers? Do you have any flow numbers?

These heads were mounted on a standard bore with stock pistons. I will have to confirm with the restoration shop on Tuesday the exact number that they obtained. I'm not sure that flow numbers were obtained to date.

These heads were mounted on a standard bore with stock pistons. I will have to confirm with the restoration shop on Tuesday the exact number that they obtained. I'm not sure that flow numbers were obtained to date.
Ok. Let me know if you can get the CCs and flow numbers.

The heads are 68 CCs. The heads were not flow tested... these were heads on a stock bore 340 with some porting between Stage I and Stage II. All the new hardware was installed after the heads were pulled off the 340 motor. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

For sale is a set of small block (360) heads that have been reconditioned and ported (at least Stage-I). The heads have been machined for Teflon seals, resurfaced including harden seats and guides. Bolt-on and go racing/cruising!

Spring Info Below.

COMP Cams 995-16 - COMP Cams Valve Springs
Valve Springs, Dual, 1.437 in. Outside Diameter, 402 lbs./in. Rate, 1.020 in. Coil Bind Height

If you have any questions or request additional information, please send PM.

Price: $850 obo

View attachment 1715040368

View attachment 1715040369

View attachment 1715040370
Price reduction....

$700 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back