-
Status
Not open for further replies.

76orangewagon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a very cool Custom made billet aluminum Timing chain cover for a small block mopar, I bought this about 10 months ago and decided to make my own piece instead, it was used for mock up purposes only...this thing is awesome and will really set your show mopar off...If your looking for something different to set you car apart from the next guy ...this is it.
You must use a electric fuel pump and Electric water pump. I lncluded a link to the listing for this same unit from the same Manufacture in Australia currently for sale. It sells for $400.00 + $65.00 shipping and there also is a $40.00 Custom charge not listed I had to pay. So the total is over $500.00. Unfortunatley I can't find the timing pointer and bolts so they are not included in the sale. Sale price is $300.00 plus shipping. P.M me if interested, shipping from Akron, Ohio 44305

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Billet-mopa...ries&hash=item4cf759e96a&vxp=mtr#ht_314wt_932

Attachments

• duster 016.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 667
  • duster 017.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 630
  • duster 018.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 647
  • duster 019.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 669
  • duster 020.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 777
nice piece. I had one before, made by Greg Z at magnum HP. it was even better, had a plate so you could remove the cam without removing the cover. I ended up selling it as well, too much hassle. electric fuel and water pump, along with electric fans. not for me. LOL

nice price, however.

nice piece. I had one before, made by Greg Z at magnum HP. it was even better, had a plate so you could remove the cam without removing the cover. I ended up selling it as well, too much hassle. electric fuel and water pump, along with electric fans. not for me. LOL

nice price, however.

I have set up the car to use all electric accessories so it was a easy choice...this isn't for everyone, but since there only a handfull of these out there, someone will need or what to use it .....perfect for a high quality race car also.

Good news, I found the timing pointer and bolts so now it's as complete as the ebay listed one in the link.........Any offers ?

Happy 4th of July, especially to my Military family.

Hers a pic of how it looks mounted on the block .

Attachments

• duster 024.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 437
Bump with a lowered price $ 250.00 plus shipping..........last chance before it goes to Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back