Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusteriffic

Stink finger
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Seeking small block Mickey Thompson M/T valve covers.

Either Natural or Black.

As clean as possible. No cracks or repairs.

Prefer only one hole in each cover.

Have a pair of used black Big Block M/T's for possible trade.

Steve in SoCal (92024) - [email protected]

bamacuda -

I'll need to know your shipping charge to zip 92024 to help calculate a total price I'm willing to part with. Thanks for the heads-up.

What is your asking price?

Are there any imperfections not readily visible in the pictures (leaks, cracks, welds, chips, repairs, etc)?

They seem to be discolored (white or grey). Please advise.

Steve

i have a set, good shape, natural fnish 100 bucks shipped, if you are close to long beach you can pick them up for 80

"Here I come to save the day!"

It just so happens that I have a set of Holleys and a set of M/T's for a smallblock hanging on my wall in the garage. Painted black with the fins sanded down. I will take some pics of them and post them here when I get home (I'm in a motel in Missoula, MT right now) and guess what....I'll trade ya for the big block ones. Keep in mind that mine are used and could use some new paint but there aren't any cracks and I can't remember off hand but they may have the baffels in them as well.

Just remembered that I have some pics in my photobucket page, I will get better ones when I get home.

DSC04619.jpg

Take your pick, I will be keeping one of the pairs I just don't care what ones they are.
DSC04618.jpg

I know I have at least 2 sets on the shelf, but thats back in Hawaii and I'm in Vegas. Maybe if Joe (smokin440) has time he can stop by my house and check it out.

They are a little dirty right now but I will knock off the old gaskets and clean them up this weekend. I ran them on my 360 for about 4 years with no leaks. No busted fins so if you want them I will ship mine to you and you can ship yours to me. Send me a PM if you want them and I will clean them up and ship them out next week. [email protected] If you wanna use email. J.R.

Picture016.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-