-
Status
Not open for further replies.

petreed150

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hello!I have a few stuff for sale that I decided not to use so here it is! 1.Lunati Voodoo 60404 cam brand new still in box,234 intake@50 242 exhaust@50 with 513/533 lift but no lifters=$130.00 plus shipping! 2.PRW Hi-volume water pump never used=$80.00 plus shipping! 3.Comp Cams Ultra Pro Magnum 1.5 Roller Rockers never used with shafts and spacers=$450.00 plus shipping!All located in LaFollette,Tn 37766!Just PM me and soon as i figure out how to post pics I will!Decided to go different route on my 360 as I am gonna mild it down!Thank you!

I'm interested in the cam, but my PM box is full. Give me a few to delete a fee things.

Hello!I have a few stuff for sale that I decided not to use so here it is! 1.Lunati Voodoo 60404 cam brand new still in box,234 intake@50 242 exhaust@50 with 513/533 lift but no lifters=$130.00 plus shipping! 2.PRW Hi-volume water pump never used=$80.00 plus shipping! 3.Comp Cams Ultra Pro Magnum 1.5 Roller Rockers never used with shafts and spacers=$450.00 plus shipping!All located in LaFollette,Tn 37766!Just PM me and soon as i figure out how to post pics I will!Decided to go different route on my 360 as I am gonna mild it down!Thank you!
PM sent on water pump

If you can't get to your PM box, let me know so I can give you my email address.

Check your Private messages. Youll find the guys interested in your stuff have sent you a personal offer or email, tel number or address. Reply to their PMs with a respond and update back onto your original post if anything is sold or is pending (ie waiting for a snail mail money order) usually the first guy that PM's you interested in a part has the "floor" on that part so try your best to either close with the first guy interested, counter with him or tell him your moving on with the next full paying party. Its not kosher to take an offer of more or "instant payment" money from a guy 3rd or fourth in line unless you want some nasty karma in public comments on what an A-hole you are. Its EZ to sell stuff here, its hard to get your reputation back after punking someone. Good luck and welcome to FABO! We are all pretty cool here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back