Small Block Showroom!

-
My '71 318 freshly rebuilt (over the 2021-2022 winter)

323 Borer.jpeg

Fresh Front.JPEG

Fresh Drvr Side.JPEG

Fresh Pass Side.JPEG

Yes, I am also thinking twin turbos, saw a kit for $1800(yeah I know 4 times that to install and tune), lots of great info there !!!
Well feel free to ask any questions, lots of great help on the forced induction forum here, lots of knowledge here.

Man, I've always wanted a blown small block!

These are my first. The little B&M is on top of a 408 in my 74 dodge 4x4. While it runs good and makes 570 ft lbs It wasn’t enough for a 5,000 lb truck. I’m sure it’d absolutely rip in a light A-body.
I wanted more boost so I’m swapping to that 671.

340 X block bored to 4.040. They come sub 318 could be made 273 bore.
12.3 to 1 Mopar Commando Heads, crane 1.6

rockers1.jpg

Sig3.jpg

Another. 422SIX more milder at 10.88 ported Eddie heads and intake. Custom Solid cam, 1.5 comp roller rockers. Showing
Cam degreed. Then they made sure intake fit. So I could take it to sand and polish. They also gave me the ported heads back bare so I could do same to them.

stroker1.JPG

stroker11.jpg

Last edited:
Took intake home so could be made pretty. Heads taken apart taken home for same sand polish.
Machine shop owner says wow between his port-polish, bowl work, and my cosmetic work to make look nice. Says can't think of other sets have had more time spent on them.man hours wise.

eddie2.JPG.jpg

20200807_155935.jpg

20200731_164616.jpg

intake2.JPG.jpg

Last edited:
A better view of heads cosmetic finish. The reflection of a $5 dollar Ozzy Osborne poker chip next to them.

Ozzy-Head.jpg

All real nice guys. Many more small block owners than I thought on this site.

This thread is great. Such a fantastic bunch of photos of great work.

My photo is from back in the day when I swapped out my 360 for a new seasoned block 408. Eddy port matched heads to an air-gap with a Holley Dom 850, small spray and some TTi big tube long collector headers.

408gettingTher.JPG

Keep the photos coming. They are great to see.

-
Back