-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The following parts are for sale. There are five different ones ranging from 1971 to 1989. They are all the same, just some are dirtier than others. Bolt holes look good and there are no obvious issues with the parts. Need room on the shelf in the shop, and my Mopar hobby is taking a back seat for a time. Parts are sold as-is. Please PM me your email for pics etc.

Price: $45 each shipped in the CONUSA
Payment: USPS MO or Paypal-no 3% charge

Attachments

• DSCF3941.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 445
I am going to Bend on the middle of this week, and Medford next week. Happy to sell in person for a discount, just LMK.

Shipping is still an option to.

Ist one will be sold tomorrow. Others are equally good.

Likely trip to Portland in about a week, 7-19-12 until the Sunday after.

Will sell face to face for $20 cash.

I have quite a bit of other mopar parts on hand for SB engines. I will be going to the Mopars at Woodburn event this Sunday. Happy to sell covers for $20 each in cash.
Trade parts and pieces for big block parts and pieces.

I am leaving Thursday at noon so get ahold of me by then and I can throw something in the truck.

Later ones might have an easier crank seal to install, from the front as opposed to the back if anyone is on the fence on what year to buy. FYI.

I finally have all of my Mopar stuff in one place. I think I have three. Several are newer, and have the front seal.

$34 shipped conusa
$20 cash face to face.

There is some chance that I will be in either Medford or Portland in the next couple of weeks, please give me a reply. I need the space in my small shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back