Small block TTIs and Fuel line

-

kbduster

Reaction score
Could someone please post some pics of your small block darts or dusters running the TTI step headers? I need to see how much room there is between the headers and the passenger frame rail where the stock fuel line runs. I'm installing a new fuel system while the engine and K frame are out and want to look at clearances to decide if I may want to run fuel lines in the fenderwell instead. Thanks

It is close, I ran them along the frame rail in the stock location. I have not had any issues with heat and this location. As I passed the firewall I ran the line towards the right fender along the topside of the rail in the engine compartment. I am running Fast EFI and have a return line there too.

Good luck

Gobs of room.

100_7843.JPG
100_7847.JPG
100_7851.JPG

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!. I will be running (2) 1/2 inch braided hoses, so I'm concerned with heat soak

That's why I ran my delivery line inside the frame, beginning in front of the T-bar X-member, and popped it out a little further forward from the stock location. But mine was just one 3/8 hard line

I ran 2 3/8 lines outside of frame rails and I came out the inner fenderwell and than over to my carb

-
Back