[SOLD] Small block Valve covers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, If I still had my set I would totally trade you.

wow I got mopar performance I got vintage hollies aluim dirty and need good work to restore to new or a nice powdercoat I could use those on my 64 barracuda 273 ,I am 10 months behind but start strokingmy 360 to 408 Monday morning pm for other parts or trades I see getting in deep so may have a 69 340 and 727 to go ,still rocking my65 barracuda drive train all out of 70 gs dart pm me if interested or need parts

wow I got mopar performance I got vintage hollies aluim dirty and need good work to restore to new or a nice powdercoat I could use those on my 64 barracuda 273 ,I am 10 months behind but start strokingmy 360 to 408 Monday morning pm for other parts or trades I see getting in deep so may have a 69 340 and 727 to go ,still rocking my65 barracuda drive train all out of 70 gs dart pm me if interested or need parts

did you want to trade your mopar perfomance covers for the commando covers

I've got a set of need to be polished MP covers. I will pull them out this weekend and get some pics. They were polished but neglected for years, I'll see how they clean up and let you know.

Started to clean one up,let me know if interested and I will hit them with a buffing wheel and take detailed pics

Attachments

• 2013-06-29_11-25-26_95.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 188
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back