Small bolt 15" Rallys

-

OhioMopar

Reaction score
Where do you get them? I am thinking of putting 15" wheels on my new Swinger, if for no other reason than to get a bigger tire on the rear to kill the 3.91's a tad bit on the freeway.
I am going to try not to deviate too much more from stock, and I want to save my big bolt parts hunting for my '69 GTS.
So, where did you get yours and what backspacing did you use?
Thanks

Stockton Wheel or Wheel Vintiques if you want new ones

Stockton wheel made mine 15x7, 4 1/4 backspace.Front and rear. Ran them on a 67 Dart and a 63 Valiant 215/60/15 front 235/60/15 rear. Aiso ran 245's on the rear. Fit great..

Stockton wheel made mine 15x7, 4 1/4 backspace.Front and rear. Ran them on a 67 Dart and a 63 Valiant 215/60/15 front 235/60/15 rear. Aiso ran 245's on the rear. Fit great..
Aweosme. Do you remember roughly what they ran you price wise?

try specialtywheel.com.....they have all sizes....I've been trying to get to the site today but My computer or the link is down...

There was a set in the for sale section in the spring. I know the guy who had them. I will see if he still has them.

I payed big bucks and this was about 10 years ago, $200 each with shipping roughly. Now I had mine show chromed so the best thing to do is call and price shop. Back then not many were making them,taking factory 14's and cutting out the center and rewelding to 15'' hoops. Now they are stamping everything new so prices may have dropped a little.

Lets see , I have two pairs of Specialty Wheel 15 x 7's and one pair of 15 x 8 small bolt ralley wheels in the trailer. ( New ) I don't think I can list prices , pm me...

Frank Long

The Wheel Guy

bought a used pair and 275/60/15 radials and what a difference in wheel well and rpm.Old tire was 25.5...new is 28. 55mph at 2300 rpm......4 speed....355's

Back then not many were making them,taking factory 14's and cutting out the center and rewelding to 15'' hoops.

This is how I made mine.I had 4 15x6 bbp and 4 14x? sbp ralley's so I mated them.But I have a plasma,mig,tire changer,balancer,press and sand blaster(not bragging, it's how I make my living).So all it really took was my time,labor of love they say.I priced them out and say $100.00 each, shipping to N.S. and all the BS at the border they would have been pretty expensive,so I decided to try it.Read it in an old Mopar Mag.

-
Back