-
Status
Not open for further replies.

medicineman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a nearly complete 4-piston Kelsey-Hayes caliper setup for my 71 Duster but need one caliper attaching bolt and one hub. I already have new rotors to install on them. I may also have spare calipers too. Thanks, Alan

I will buy the complete assembly if need be, new or used. Someone must have one out there but no response yet. Thanks

Funny how those who frequently chime in with,
""plenty of parts available for the K/H brake system"" aren't responding here. If i had either of the pieces you need I'd give them to you. Good luck

I found a guy that has several K/H brake parts including what I need and enough leftover to make another whole setup, but he has never responded since sending me pics. I have tried several ways to contact him without a reply. I guess he changed his mind. I wish he'd call or write me back. Maybe someone else has what I need to complete my conversion.

from a 71 scamp. One side was a SBP and the other a BBP. I'll look a little closer in the next day or two and get back with you. I'm in West Plains, Mo

SUPER DUPER!!!! Please let me know either way!! I hope that you do. Its been hard to find. I also need one caliper attaching bolt with just the SBP hub. I am in Oklahoma, please reply here or call me at 918-304-7100 Thanks, Alan

i was gonna say call stephens performance in alabama. they are kinda close to you and have always done me well.

where do I get rotors, hubs and bearing for my K-H set up? I have the spindles, calipers, but need the rotors..lol

iirc, wagner brakes has the rotors. you should be able to get them from your local store. funny though, the catalog had no listing for a 68 cuda/dart, but had a listing for 67's and 69-72's! hubs have to be found used. bearings can be had new as well.

Yup, you knock the lug studs out of the hub/rotor assembly and separate the two pieces to replace the rotor and I draw the studs back in carefully with lug nut and spacer to press the new assembly back together. Your local parts house will have listings for rotors and all bearings and seals they are readily available. There is no listing for a hub though. I had to buy a whole load of Kelsey Hayes parts just to get my hub, but I should have a whole setup extra to sell.

congrats medicineman i was hoping you would find your stuff but i dindnt have any to help you out. Glad you finally found it. Good luck getting it all together Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back