small bolt pattern 15 inch wheels?

-

Reaction score
where can you find small bolt pattern 15 inch wheels?

Classic Industries shows some 15x7 steel wheels with 4" backspacing and SBP for $112. They also have wider wheels.

Centerline makes 15 in SBP too. There is a Ebay guy that makes 17's in a SBP!

I need help. All forums and websites say that a 1974 Dart has bolt pattern is 5x4.5. I just measured and shows 4" pattern. The Dart we have is original with 60,000 miles with a Slant 6. Manufacture date is 11/73. Anyone have info that might help the confusion

mopar switched from 5 on 4 to 5 on 4.5 or small bolt pattern to big bolt pattern don't buy the Ford 5 on 4 becuase they are actually a metric 5 on 100mm which is a tiny bit too small , just search small bolt pattern mopar , there aren't a lot of choices still being made but wheel vintiques makes a couple of different wheels and you can get repopped cragers from summit racing , you just have to search using those terms .

I need help. All forums and websites say that a 1974 Dart has bolt pattern is 5x4.5. I just measured and shows 4" pattern. The Dart we have is original with 60,000 miles with a Slant 6. Manufacture date is 11/73. Anyone have info that might help the confusion
There were some '74 and possibly '75 A-bodies that had sbp (4") from the factory. The front disc brake cars received bbp (4.5") while the front drum brake cars were still sbp.

Team III (or E-T). Scott will fix you up with whatever you need. Fantastic quality.
ET Wheels by Team III Wheels
My car with their Classic 5 wheels:
2017_05_26_Torrington_016-vi.jpg

Double check your measurements. You measure from the outside of one lug to the center of the lug across. The following diagram came from the Coker website Wheel Bolt Pattern 101 - Coker Tire

Bolt-Circle-2.png

I bought a set of 15x7's in SBP from a guy on eBay called Ron's Rims. I was very happy with the transaction and they were reasonably priced. This was for a set of American Racing Torque Thrust II's.

-
Back