small bolt pattern blues

-

mwls73duster360

Bad as Buddy Holly
Reaction score
Been trying to find new wheels and its dang near impossible! I don't want brand new ones yet but no one has anything. Found tons of large pattern wheels even two sets of rally wheels for under 100 but not even a good set of mags for the small. Guess its time to hit the junk yards. I've even been taking all the back roads looking for the field or barn cars they just are not around like they were a few years ago

Been trying to find new wheels and its dang near impossible! I don't want brand new ones yet but no one has anything. Found tons of large pattern wheels even two sets of rally wheels for under 100 but not even a good set of mags for the small. Guess its time to hit the junk yards. I've even been taking all the back roads looking for the field or barn cars they just are not around like they were a few years ago

The price of scrap has caused a lot of the cars that were laying around in the fields to meet the crushers.

What are you looking for? You should be able to find some sbp 14" aluminum slots pretty easily. I have a set but I am in Pennsylvania. Just took them off a '70 Dart. I wanted 15" wheels so I took a set of aftermarket halibrand repros I had and added small bolt pattern to them.

Thanks guys found a set of rally wheels this guy had sitting by his garage no trim or caps but I'm giving him 200 for all five

I bought a brand new at of sbp Cragrars for my duster from summit. But I know how you feel

I just scrapped a truck load of aluminum slots all widths but 14 " . I didn't think they made wide tires for 14. My neighbor took all the keystone and crager 5 spokes. I have been using 15 inch small bolt rallys from summit. they will get you any size, width and backspace for SBP and they are new.

Attachments

• DSCF4440041[1].jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 500
there is some on racing junk . com i had mine special cyt at american racing wheels they can still be made but prices follow like every thing else it can all be made depends on how much $ you got

I feel for ya brother, years ago I was looking for sbp wheels for a '72 Swinger I had. It wasn't easy.

-
Back