small bolt pattern wheel bearings

-

trbodrt

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me out. I'm looking for a part # or even who may sell inner and outer wheel bearings and seals for a small bolt pattern 72 dart with disc brakes, any help would be great, thanks.

thanks a lot guys, for whatever reason i just could not find these things.

one more question, are the rotors and hubs one unit for this car

one more question, are the rotors and hubs one unit for this car

Rotors are hubs are a two piece unit.
Rotors are one part, and the hubs are another part.
Held together by the pressed in wheel studs.

Attachments

• A Body Brakes #17 004 [640x480].JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 200
The sad thing is i'm a ferrari tech and i still learn on mopars everyday

NAPA
Seal # 17110
Outer Bearing BR2
Inner Bearing BR6

In looking at these on NAPA's website, there seems to be two different versions of each of the bearings available, at different price points.
One is a 'Proformer' bearing, and the other a 'NAPA' bearing, which at least in the picture, says "Made in USA". The NAPA branded ones are also more expensive.

I was also curious, based on the application notes on NAPA's site for these. Both say "w/ 11" Brakes;w/ 10" Brakes". Is it safe to assume that the Kelsey Hayes disk cars use the same inner & outer bearings & seals as the 10" drum brakes? If you see an application note that says "11" brakes", would that be an indicator of the disk brake application?

In looking at these on NAPA's website, there seems to be two different versions of each of the bearings available, at different price points.
One is a 'Proformer' bearing, and the other a 'NAPA' bearing, which at least in the picture, says "Made in USA". The NAPA branded ones are also more expensive.

I was also curious, based on the application notes on NAPA's site for these. Both say "w/ 11" Brakes;w/ 10" Brakes". Is it safe to assume that the Kelsey Hayes disk cars use the same inner & outer bearings & seals as the 10" drum brakes? If you see an application note that says "11" brakes", would that be an indicator of the disk brake application?

If you order the higher price bearings thru Napa brand with a "G" vs "P" starting letters then numbers for bearings they "G" are SKF bearings.
"P" is some CHINKA import. Bad enough one of my Napa rotors was made in Venezuela, it's already undersized and a rough machined POS. Going back tomorrow to exchange wnd match the other Napa rotor of higher quality plus .019" thicker and surface ground.

-
Back