small issue with order

-

black_bishop

Reaction score
order 60624. I ordered a set of your 1.03 torsion bars last week by phone. asked to verify that they were indeed in stock and was charged accordingly. received a call yesterday that they were back ordered for 4 weeks. question is why was I told they were in stock and why was I charged as if they were? any insight would be appreciated.

Hello Black_Bishop,

I apologize for the miscommunication on our end. Would yuo please pm me your order details. I will need your full name, shipping address and zipcode so that I can pull your order and see what the status is.

I am sorry I just re read your post I noticed the order number. I will look into this now.

Thanks
James From
PST Maketing
1-800-247-2288
Ext 316

I pulled your order and as of right we have not charged your card. We have put an authorization on the funds. It is also known as "a hold". So we haven't actually taken the funds. As of right now the torsion bars are on back order. So we can either keep the order open at this point or we can cancel the order and that will make the authorization drop off. If you want to cancel for the time being let me know and I will get that done and I will notify when they are back in stock.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing
1-800-247-2288
Ext 316

ok, didnt know it was just a hold. I'm still going to need them so I guess just leave it open. I appreciate the quick response James, thank you.

I will keep you up on the status of the bars.

Thanks
James

-
Back