-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudaman51

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
for sale 3 American 14 x 6 racing wheels 4 inch bolt pattern. they appear to be in good shape. I don't see any pitting or scratches. 75$ orbo.

Attachments

• P1010122.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,181
  • P1010123.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 1,180
Did you run these wheels? Any history? I found out today one of my front sbp wheels is slightly out of round...thought it was the tire, but tech feels the wheel might be an issue. I only need one...and preferably one that's straight! Lol. It would go on a 71 Duster with disk brakes. I measured from the inside lug hole to the edge of the wheel and it was 3". The opening in the front measures 2 3/4" for the center cap. Just noticed the casting on the back has: PERMACAST CORP. Then in smaller letters GARDENA CAL. I just had them rebalanced and am going for a ride in the morning. If the ride goes poorly and you have one you know is straight...we'll do business!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 383
Here's the front...I'm assuming yours are aluminum..with one painted black and one white?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 379
They were on a car when i got it. I went with 15 inch rally wheels and dont have any use for them. I dont see any thing wrong with them and would love to get rid of them. cheap.I will get a measurment.

If mr duster takes one of your wheels, I am interested in the other two. Let me know what we could work out.

I'll sent a pm also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back