Smallblock Mancini roller rockers

-

mistreta

Reaction score
Looking at roller rockers for my LA 360. Mancini sells made for Mancini by Harland sharp rockers. Anyone out there running them?

Harland Sharp is one of the best manufacturers out there. I've used them in my brand X motor years ago and they were great then. Never had them in a Mopar but I'm sure the quality is the same. I wouldn't hesitate to put them in any motor!

those harland sharp rockers do not have roller bearing on the shaft...they are just like the cranes where the aluminum rockers ride on a steel shaft....the cranes seem to work fine...do not see why those would be any different...

Looking at roller rockers for my LA 360. Mancini sells made for Mancini by Harland sharp rockers. Anyone out there running them?

Yup, I use the 1.6 roller rockers on 2 of my cars. I like them.

those harland sharp rockers do not have roller bearing on the shaft...they are just like the cranes where the aluminum rockers ride on a steel shaft....the cranes seem to work fine...do not see why those would be any different...

I hope so, I picked up a set of Crane golds barely used for 150. That's what I'm using.

-
Back