Smallblock race R3-W7 parts, WIW

-

replicaracer43

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Yeah, I know a "WIW" post but this stuff is a little out of my normal range. I have a opportunity to buy a running R3 W7 ex truck series engine. Had thoughts of using in a drag race application, but not sure. It is a compleat, running drysump engine. Wondering if there is a market for the W7 stuff used? Any thoughts or input are welcome!

I'd help if I could but most of the stuff I hear is second hand hearsay which is about as useful as a paper bag full of water.

Jack

Is there a market...... For resale????
Or just getting parts for it????
The W7 is an excellent drag head. Are you going to use a W7 on a drag engine? The head can flow some mighty numbers. Stroke the engine as large as you can with those heads.

I thought about buying it for a drag race deal, but not really wanting to go the dry sump route, so then I wondered if it would be something to buy for resale...

As always, it would be a narrow window that would want the parts as well as what you get it for and what you can sell it for. Also the quality of the part and what has been and what has not been done to the part.
Tough call without seeing the part of knowing its current state.

-
Back