Smiley's got junk.

-

dartfastback

Reaction score
When I reply to a thread I see big picture of a exploder rear end and other ads. This causes changes to my picture ratio. How do I get rid of this sh*t? Plain smiles and icons please.

Nope still there. Also I think that a smiley got changed for the photo and every thread that choose that smiley now shows the photo instead. Who hacked /corrupted these? Accidents happen. If its your photos (who ever) change it back. Thanks.

All my smileys are fine. Not sure why your computer is doing it and No one else has mentioned it.

I have no idea what you are describing, it's not April 1st is it?

Just kidding, what steps are you taking to reply to a post?

OK most odd. My "very happy" smiley show a photo of a rear end and my "?" post icon shows an ad for Helliwig sway control. And any thread using these icons shows the picture/ad. How would I delete or change them back? Windows 7 laptop using firefox. Will see if log on with chrome is the same.

Google chrome is good. Any browser experts know why this may be happening in firefox?

Im using Firefox also, No problem here. Try clearing your cookies and see if there are any updates available for firefox.

I'm going to guess you have your pc display setting at 600X800. I do and I have the same problem with oversized pics ocassionally If I change my display setting I cant read the text.

control-shift-R, the "Power reload" key combo. Should reload everything---the HTML, CSS, any JavaScript, Flash, images and other stuff---associated with the page you're currently on. Something funny most likely got cached in place of some of your smiley images.

Jtolbert ,your reset tip did the trick and smiley/post icon are back to normal. Thanks

-
Back