Smith and Wesson Valentines Day

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
I bought myself another toy today for Valentines day. It's a Smith & Wesson MP15. She's a beauty my brothers:cheers:. MMG

Attachments

• Sw mp15.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 223
I picked up the same one last week! I love that gun!

Attachments

• DSCN8680.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 200
Oooooo. Congrats.

I'm taking my GF to the pistol range tonight. It's what she wanted to do for Valentines Day.

Great choice RacingDuster. I need to pick up a few more mags like you did. MMG

Came with mine for free. Some kind of store special $50 bucks off and 3 extra mags.:glasses7:

Have you shot it yet? I put about 200 round through it last weekend

Came with mine for free. Some kind of store special $50 bucks off and 3 extra mags.:glasses7:

Have you shot it yet? I put about 200 round through it last weekend

No, I haven't shot it yet, I just got it today. The weapon looks really well made and I cant wait to shoot it. You got a great deal on the extra mags. MMG

No, I haven't shot it yet, I just got it today. The weapon looks really well made and I cant wait to shoot it. You got a great deal on the extra mags. MMG

You made a great choice on this gun

Have you researched on how to break the barrel in yet?

I like how light the gun is. Im going to a gun show this Saturday to look at scopes. I was looking a one by Redfield

You made a great choice on this gun

Have you researched on how to break the barrel in yet?

I like how light the gun is. Im going to a gun show this Saturday to look at scopes. I was looking a one by Redfield
I'm going to read up on it tonight. I too am going to start to research the tactical scopes. I didn't realize how many are out there. I'll post what I got soon to show you. MMG

Very Sweet. I have an M&P 40. Love that pistol. I'm kind of old school with the black rifles.

Attachments

• Ar.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 165
Damn Canada and our gun laws, its stuff like this that makes me want to slip down to the states for a bit.
all we can have are straight up hunting rifles, shotguns, etc. getting a pistol here is murder.

Nice weapon! I've got a Colt pre ban like Badart posted in his pic. It's a nice weapon without much use. I've thought about selling it and buying the new Sig AR15 that just came out. I think it's an M4? or maybe M400. I've been buying up 30 rd mags, and rebuilding them with new Mag Pull followers and springs. Congrats on the new S&W! :prayer:

Nice weapon! I've got a Colt pre ban like Badart posted in his pic. It's a nice weapon without much use. I've thought about selling it and buying the new Sig AR15 that just came out. I think it's an M4? or maybe M400. I've been buying up 30 rd mags, and rebuilding them with new Mag Pull followers and springs. Congrats on the new S&W! :prayer:

You know in some states that preban is worth a little more

Nice choice in gifts! A friend bought his wife a rifle for Christmas. On his birthday she got him a sewing machine!

Very Sweet. I have an M&P 40. Love that pistol. I'm kind of old school with the black rifles.

How is that M&P 40? I like the looks. How does it shoot? I have an older S&W compact 40, aluminum frame, SS slide. Thinking about the M&P to keep the other company. I haven't looked in awhile, isn't there many choices in that model?

Oh sorry, i forgot.....those MP15 are cooooool. I just don't really have any interest in them. I would certainly buy the S&W if i changed my mind, they make good pistols. Just cool!!!!

-
Back