-
Status
Not open for further replies.

duster360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Contact seller
Smith Brothers pushrods. 7.25” length. These are new. Were installed and never ran, then removed. $120 shipped

EDEFDB96-8CA2-48C9-B3F7-460105644A48.jpeg

55A7C762-3D68-4576-B319-F297ABF50438.jpeg

BB4473B2-1CA6-4ABD-A248-56D68619E2FF.jpeg

Last edited:
Can't see great in the photo but they look like oil thru 5/16" pushrods? Or Am I mistaken? Can't tell if there is a hole on the ball side.

Last edited:
the part# looks like 2h34A-cr... Which is code for the details on them. the website used to have an order page which would break this down but I cant find it now.
I have ordered 2 sets in last 6 months and used it to order...hmmm

Yes but theyre 1/4" smaller than stock mechanical pushrods and around 1/8 smaller than hydraulic.

Jake
I think that depends on how Smith Measures? I think they are probably 7.250" Ball to inside cup. Which makes them about 7.389" total length? That is my guess. But I am known to be wrong.

They are not oil thru. Stumblinhorse is correct on the measurement. The 7.250 is tip of rod to bottom of cupped side.

They are not oil thru. Stumblinhorse is correct on the measurement. The 7.250 is tip of rod to bottom of cupped side.
So they’re total length is 7.375? Were they ordered for adjustable hydraulic lifters?

Thanks

So they’re total length is 7.375? Were they ordered for adjustable hydraulic lifters?

Thanks
I am not sure about the external total length. The way they are measured is bottom of pushrod to the bottom of the cup on the inside where the adjuster seat is. I can’t remember what that cam was anymore. Been a long time.

I am not sure about the external total length. The way they are measured is bottom of pushrod to the bottom of the cup on the inside where the adjuster seat is. I can’t remember what that cam was anymore. Been a long time.
Thanks.
Jake

They are 5/16". From looking a their website, all their pushrods are chrome moly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back